How can Rename/Rephrase Confirmation/Validation Messages On Lead?
(Doc ID 2617663.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Engagement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 to 11.13.19.07.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We would like to rephrase following statements.
1) A new opportunity will be created during this lead conversion. The existing contact and account will be associated with the opportunity.
2) A lead conversion is in progress.
3) Your request for lead conversion was completed.
4) The selected leads were retired.
We have renamed lead as Enquiry and opportunity as Admission and renamed all the relevant headers with reference to this objects. Similarly we tried to rephrase the above statements using UIT. but haven't succeeded.
We would like to rephrase above statements as following.
1) A new admission will be created during this enquiry conversion. The existing contact and school will be associated with the admission.
2) An enquiry conversion is in progress.
3) Your request for an enquiry conversion was completed.
4) The selected enquiries were retired.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document