FA: SCM: INV : Unable to Import Shipment Number by Using Perform Shipping Transaction Import FBDI Template.
(Doc ID 2618384.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to import transfer order shipment by using Perform Shipping Transaction Import FBDI template .The aim is to link the shipment to the transfer order and to specify the shipment number.
Requirement is to send order detail to a WMS system where the shipment is performed and then sent back to oracle fusion inventory. Need to import the shipment in fusion as already ship confirmed.
Load Interface File for Import was failing with error.
1) Create transfer Order by using supply order FBDI template.
2) Download PerformShippingTransactionImportTemplate.xlsm FBDI template.
3) Entered required details.
4) Run Load Interface File for Import.
5) Run Perform shipping transactions and Receive Shipment Request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document