Getting Wrong Expected Commission With Per Event True-up Plan Component Setup
(Doc ID 2619748.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
Commission is only generated on the first transaction and not for the other transactions on plan component that is Per Event and True-Up is enabled.
1. Create Performance Measure "Individual PM Quarterly Interval"
Performance Interval = Quarter
Process Transactions = Individually
Measure Formula = ROUND ( Credit.Credit Amount / Measure.Interval Target * Plan.Target Incentive * Plan component.TI Weight / 4 )
Total Target = 2,000,000
Quarterly Interval Target = 500,000
2. Create Plan Component "PC PerEvent TrueUP"
Target Incentive Percent = 50%
Incentive Formula= ROUND ( Prorated Measure Participation ( Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.SrpCompPlanID ,
Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.PlanComponentId ,
Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.Period ID ,
Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.FormulaId )
* Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.ITD Output Achieved
* ( Credit.Credit Amount / Credit.Credit Amount ) )
3. Create Compensation Plan [ Target Incentive ] = 4,000,000 and add the plan component
4. Assign comp plan to participant for date range 1/15/19 - 12/31/19
5. Create transactions
Transaction Number Event Date Transaction Amount
Trx1 1/20/19 $30000
Trx2 1/21/19 $20000
6. Run All Transaction Processes
7. Review Earnings
Transaction Number Event Date Commission Amount
Trx1 1/20/19 $42222.22
Trx2 1/21/19 $0.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document