Getting Wrong Expected Commission With Per Event True-up Plan Component Setup
(Doc ID 2619748.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Commission is only generated on the first transaction and not for the other transactions on plan component that is Per Event and True-Up is enabled.
1. Create Performance Measure "Individual PM Quarterly Interval"
Performance Interval = Quarter
Process Transactions = Individually
Measure Formula = ROUND ( Credit.Credit Amount / Measure.Interval Target * Plan.Target Incentive * Plan component.TI Weight / 4 )
Total Target = 2,000,000
Quarterly Interval Target = 500,000
2. Create Plan Component "PC PerEvent TrueUP"
Target Incentive Percent = 50%
Incentive Formula= ROUND ( Prorated Measure Participation ( Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.SrpCompPlanID ,
Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.PlanComponentId ,
Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.Period ID ,
Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.FormulaId )
* Measure result.Individual PM Quarterly Interval.ITD Output Achieved
* ( Credit.Credit Amount / Credit.Credit Amount ) )
3. Create Compensation Plan [ Target Incentive ] = 4,000,000 and add the plan component
4. Assign comp plan to participant for date range 1/15/19 - 12/31/19
5. Create transactions
Transaction Number Event Date Transaction Amount
Trx1 1/20/19 $30000
Trx2 1/21/19 $20000
6. Run All Transaction Processes
7. Review Earnings
Transaction Number Event Date Commission Amount
Trx1 1/20/19 $42222.22
Trx2 1/21/19 $0.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document