Store Creation Failed In RMS Without Any RIB Error Message
(Doc ID 2619762.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Store creation failed in RMS without any RIB error as Address was created before Store.
1. The message was sent out to RMS as a XStoreCre.
2. But only the store address for the store got created in RMS and the store itself did not.
3. Could not find any RIB error messages for that day for this store.
4. Address create and store create should be a single commit transaction if the address duplicate check is a valid check in RMS. Since store create through XStore CONSUME is only an insert into STORE_ADD and then an ASYNC process from there on, there is no assurance that store create and address create will be successful together.
5. If store add process fails in the ASYNC job, then address created without the store. In such cases, the retry also not work since upon retry the message will fail saying address already exist due to duplicate address check.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document