Fusion Payroll: Balance Adjustment Towards Total Owed is not being considered during the Payroll Run
(Doc ID 2621106.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Balance adjustment is not being considered in the Total Owed of an Involuntary Deduction.
- Example: the total owed is set for $500, but the balance adjustment is pushing it over the total owed on the second payrun.
- Due to changes that were needed to be made, the customer end dated an Involuntary Deduction element and created a new element.
- Next, the customer took the balance that was already paid towards the previous Involuntary Deduction and moved it by way of Balance Adjustment to the new element.
- Populating the "totalowed" field on the balance adjustment with the total amount should not allow the limit of $500 to be surpassed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- 1. Balance adjustment was completed for 103.77
- 2. First run of the QuickPay, shows the Calendar Year to Date as 386.36 (Under the 500 total owed limit)
- 3. Second run of the QuickPay, shows the Calendar Year to Date as 603.77 (Over the 500 total owed limit)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document