Full Receiving of Transfer is Posting Tran Code 22 With Zero Units When Adjustment Type is 'RL'
(Doc ID 2622815.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.TSF_OVER_RECEIPT_IND = 'RL' and INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.TSF_FORCE_CLOSE_IND = 'RL', transfer receipt (though received in full) is posting a record with tran code 22 for 0 units in TRAN_DATA table.
Steps to Recreate:
- Setup the following parameters:
- INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.TSF_OVER_RECEIPT_IND = 'RL'
- INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.TSF_FORCE_CLOSE_IND = 'RL'
- INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.TSF_AUTO_CLOSE_STORE = 'Y'
- INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.TSF_AUTO_CLOSE_WH = 'N'
- INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.INCREASE_TSF_QTY_IND = 'Y'
- Create a transfer from warehouse to store.
- Ship the transfer fully.
- Receive it fully and notice that a record with tran code 22 for 0 units in TRAN_DATA table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document