Records In ITEM_EXPORT_STG Get Purged For Unapproved Items
(Doc ID 2622932.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Records belonging to unapproved item get purged after certain time period (partition based logic). This eventually leads to issue in external application as this item is not integrated later when approved.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Notice vdate.
2. Create new item, range it to few location, do not approve item.
3. Run export_itemmaster.ksh and export_itemloc.ksh batches.
$c/export_itemmaster.ksh $UP delta Y
$c/export_itemmaster.ksh $UP full Y
$c/export_itemloc.ksh $UP full Y
$c/export_itemloc.ksh $UP delta Y
4. Notice no files are extracted for this item, item/loc and ITEM_EXPORT_STG.BASE_EXTRACTED_IND is still N.
5. Move vdate to 28+ days away.
6. Run export_stg_purge.ksh batch.
7. Notice ITEM_EXPORT_STG is purged for this item.
8. Approve the item in step#2, and notice no new entry for ITEMLOCCRE in ITEM_EXPORT_STG table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document