Work Order Completion Transaction Doesn't Honour The Mandatory Lot Attributes
(Doc ID 2623226.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Completing work order on review dispatch list for finished goods
enabled on lot control and having context sensitive lot attributes
setup as mandatory does not prompt for entering the mandatory
lot attributes but completes work order without the lot attributes.
On Review Dispatch List, the UI should prompt to enter the lot attributes
for context sensitive segments for finished good that lot controlled a lot
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Inventory Management > Manage Inventory Descriptive Flexfields
2. Search for DFF Lot Attributes
3. Navigate to Manage Context and enable a new context with mandatory segments.
4. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Work Execution > Task list > Manage Work Orders
5. Create a work order for a finished good that is lot controlled.
6. Navigate to Task List > Review Dispatch List > Search for work order
7. Click 'Complete with details'
8. In the Inventory train stop, click generate lot and complete work order.
9. The UI does not prompt for mandatory lot attributes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document