Amortization Schedule Is Blank For Lease Created Through FBDI Spreadsheet
(Doc ID 2624195.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a lease is being created through FBDI spreadsheet, the Amortization Schedule is not getting generated.
1. fill in the FBDI Fixed Asset Lease Import spreadsheet
2. generate the zipped CSV files
3. run the "Load Interface File for Import" job to load the zip
4. go to Manage Leases -> Pending Transactions and post the Lease
5. lease gets posted.
6. Go to Manage Leases, access the lease and click on the Amortization Schedule button.
7. the Amortization Schedule gets displayed, but it is mostly blank and with a row containing the total liability amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document