'Attribute PrimaryLedgerId is required' error in 'Override Business Unit Account Segment Values' UI
(Doc ID 2624343.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigated to 'Override Business Unit Account Segment Values' task, 'Attribute PrimaryLedgerId is required' error is thrown when selecting a
default legal entity.
This is preventing the UI from being used at all.
The UI should allow for the Default LE to be selected without throwing an
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Setup and Maintenance
2. Select Copy Configurations from the task pane.
3. Create a new copy BU configuration and select "<yourBU>" as the source configuration.
4. Submit the process and wait until it completes and status changes to Ready to Edit.
5. Edit the configuration and in the Override Business Unit Account Segment
6. Verify the details and make changes if required. Save the changes and close it.
7. Navigate to 'Override Business Unit Account Segment' task from "Setup and Maintenance" UI and try to select legal entity. It will throw an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document