Questions related to OIC connectivity agent
(Doc ID 2625365.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Integration-OIC - Version 18.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions related to OIC connectivity agent-
1. The Connectivity Agent client credentials are used to authenticate the Agent with the OIC PaaS cloud service. Where and how are these credentials stored? If they are stored locally at the Agent, what level of encryption is used?
2. What is the password management cycle for these credentials or how is the password rotated and when?
3. How is the user (credentials) data transmitted from the Agent to the OIC for processing?
4. What is the protocol on the outbound call to Oracle OIC from the CA (Connectivity Agent) ? If this is HTTPS, what level of encryption is enabled during transit?
5. What is the length of the key of the cert used for SSL? Can we use a non-standard key length like 4096/8192 for stronger encryption? Will this impact performance?
6. Will Oracle issue this cert ? If oracle does, will the PFX be shared with us? What is the life cycle management policy for this cert? how long is it valid (1 yr, 5 yrs)? How log before it expires will it be renewed (30 days, 60 days)?
7. Is there redundancy and HA?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document