HTML Content in richText Element May Be Changed
(Doc ID 2625658.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HTML content in richText element may be changed.
1. Go to Admin UI / Design
2. Select a layout and go to its Grid View
3. Either add a row and Web Content widget or select existing Web Content widget
4. Add a richText element if no richText element exists
4. Go to the richText element and Source tab
5. Copy following sample HTML to richText
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document