Credit Cards are not Getting Saved After Selecting the "Save the Card" Checkbox in Payment Section While Using 3rd Party Payment Gateway
(Doc ID 2626248.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After selecting "Save the Card" Checkbox in Payment Section during the order checkout, The Card details are not available for the future transactions when trying to place a new Order. Card details are not Saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the Staging storefront URL
2. Log in to the Storefront Site and add any item to the cart
3. Proceed to the Payment details section and add the card details and select the "Save the card" checkbox
4. Place the order successfully
5. Return to the home page and add another item to the cart.
6. Proceed to checkout.
7. In the payment details section, the saved card details are not available to the customer, he has to enter the card details again.
Please check the if the following statement is logged in the SSE Logs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document