The Order Confirmation Page is loading without Order information and the Shipping Address.
(Doc ID 2626256.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After clicking on the Place Order button, for a brief period of time, the Confirmation page is loaded with no details and the following error message is displayed in the Shipping address section. All the details are successfully loaded in the Confirmation page after 3-6 seconds without any browser refresh.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access the Storefront page and add any item to the cart.
2. Proceed to checkout and enter the shipping address.
3. Enter the Card details for payment.
4. Select any Shipping method from the drop-down in the Order Summary box and Click on the Place Order Button.
5. User is redirected to the Confirmation page without any order details . The Shipping Address is missing with the above error message displayed and no details in the Cart and Order Summary.
6. After a brief 5 seconds of displaying the above confirmation page, the details are loaded successfully without the browser refresh.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document