AHCS: Accounted Amount Not Getting Calculated Based On Conversion Rate Passed In Source File
(Doc ID 2626742.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion General Ledger Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.07.0 version, Create and Manage Journals
AHCS: Accounted Amount not getting calculated based on Conversion Rate passed in Source file in secondary ledger where it works fine in primary ledger
AHCS: Accounted Amount should get calculated based on Conversion Rate passed in Source file in secondary ledger as well
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Custom subledger application and register within Fusion application.
2. Upload Data file to UCM server.
3. Submit 'Import Accounting Transactions' ESS job which loads the data into Oracle AHCS Transaction Object tables.
4. Create Accounting is triggered automatically once Import Accounting Transactions job succeeds.
5. GL Journal is created and posted in Oracle Fusion GL.
6. Verify Accounted amount in secondary Ledger
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document