Getting Invalid Code Error For Manually Matching Invoices
(Doc ID 2627330.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When going into summary match an invoice to receipt/receipts, an 'Invalid Code error appears'. seems to have no impact.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create and receive Purchase order (PO) in Retail Merchandising Systems (RMS).
- Create an Invoice against the PO.
- Search for invoice to match.
- Click on applicable invoice and receipt.
- Click on Summary match.
- Summary Match screen opens with Invalid Code error box.
- Click Ok and continue and getting the error on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document