"Is Like" Operator In Participant Assignment For Role Assignment Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2628611.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Is Like" operator in Participant Assignment Rule for role assignment is not working as expected.
1. Create Resource Role "IC Role"
2. Create compensation plan "Comp Plan 1"
3. Assign comp plan to role for 2019 date range
Participant Assignments > Manage Compensation Plan ( Comp Plan 1 ) > Role Assignments
IC Role 1/1/19 - 12/31/19
4. Create custom qualifer "Position " under Rule Type = Participant Assignment and enable Equal and Like operators
Setup and Maintenance > Manage Custom Rules Qualifiers
5. Add assignment rules
Participant Assignments > Manage Participant Assignment Rules
IC Role Assignment Hierarchy 2019
Rule 1 ( criteria : Position Is like 200 )
6. Update Participant Attribute value
Participant Snapshot ( Rep2 ) > Manage Participant Details
... update the attribute [ Position ] = 200,207
7. Run All Participant Processes ( Assign Participants option only )
... this will submit the following child jobs :
Deploy Incentive Participant Assignment Rules
Assign Roles to Participants
Get Incentive Credit Categories or Participant Assignments
8. Check Role Assignment proposals
Participant Snapshot > Review Role Assignment Proposals
Result : did not see new role being assigned to participant.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document