Return Sales Order's Credit Memo Revenue Account Is Different From That Of Original Order's Invoice
(Doc ID 2628880.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Billing - Transactions
Revenue Account on Return Order's Credit Memo is not correctly derived from SLA Account Rule. It is derived correctly for original order's Invoice
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and Invoice Order in Distributed Order Orchestration (DOO).
2. Run Import Autoinvoice program.
3. Invoice is created with correct Revenue Account from SLA Account Rule.
4. Return few lines of above order by creating a RMA order.
5. Run Import Autoinvoice program.
6. Credit Memo is created with incorrect Revenue Account. It is not derived based on SLA Account Rule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document