Application Error Occurring When Opening Item Hyperlink in Manage Items After Enabling New Item Search Feature
(Doc ID 2629088.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After enabling the new Leverage consistent item search across Product Management feature, and attempting to open items after searching within Product Development, the following error occurs.
An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information
-- What is working
Item Search and ability to open an Item is working as expected in PIM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Go to Setup and Maintenance
2. Select the Product Management functional area
3. Select the Change Feature Opt In link
4. Highlight Items under the Item and Catalog Management section
5. Select the Features Icon
6. Enable the Leverage consistent item search across Product Management feature
7. Select Done
8. Navigate to Product Development
9. Go to the Manage Items UI
10. Search for an item
11. Select the Item Number hyperlink
12. See that the application error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document