Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud:Error When Trying To Create A New LOV That Uses Some Of The Same Values As An Existing One
(Doc ID 2629409.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Once a value is entered in a Custom Lookup, can no longer use that same value in another Custom Lookup.
1. Log in to PSCR as implementation user.
2. Open an intake form designer for a permit type.
3. Put a group box on a page.
4. Put an LOV field (dropdown/radio button/checklist group) in that group box.
5. Click the Additional Attributes button.
6. Find an existing Custom Lookup and note the values there
7. Close out of the existing Custom Lookup and click the Add button to create a new one.
8. Name the new Custom Lookup and click the Add button to add a value.
9. Enter a value that has the same Code and Meaning as one in the existing Custom Lookup
After clicking Save the message appears:
Another lookup Type already has the same meaning (FND-7104)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document