Fusion US Payroll: Error "ORA-00001: unique constraint (FUSION.PAY_RANGE_ITEMS_F_PK) violated" when Running "Upgrade Employees to New"" Tax Card" Using Run Feature Upgrade Flow.
(Doc ID 2629756.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note was created for Release 18.104.22.168.0. The note has been reviewed and is current for release 22.214.171.124.0.
When running "Upgrade Employees to New Tax Card" using flow "Run Feature Upgrade" as part of as part of Tax Card User Interface Migration
to enable users to access W-4 for 2020, the task "Upgrade Eligible Objects" goes into error with the following error occurs in the log files.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (FUSION.PAY_RANGE_ITEMS_F_PK) violated
ORA-06512: at "FUSION.HRX_US_CIR_CARD", line 7609
ORA-06512: at "FUSION.HRX_US_CIR_CARD", line 8531
ORA-06512: at "FUSION.HRX_US_CIR_CARD", line 2137
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. From the Payroll Checklist work area, select Submit a Process or Report.
3. Enter your US Legislative Data Group, and search for and select Run Feature Upgrade.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter a Flow Name.
6. Search for and select the Upgrade Employees to New Tax Card feature.
7. Select the process configuration group you created previously.
8. In Additional Information, enter the name of the object group.
Leaving this value blank upgrades all tax cards for all employees.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document