Fusion US Payroll: Error "The Vertex code is missing for the home or work address. Check that the geocode exists for this location. (HRX-1560253)" When Converting a Pending Worker into an Employee
(Doc ID 2630690.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note was created for Release 11.13.19.01.0. The note has been reviewed and is current for release 126.96.36.199.0.
When attempting to convert a pending worker from Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC) into an employee, upon clicking the Next button from "Person Information" train stop, the following error occurs.
The regional component creation could not be completed.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log in to Fusion Applications.
2. Go to Home Page.
3. Click My Client Group > New Person > New Person Dashboard > New Workers to Process page > Pending Workers Tab.
4. Select a pending worker for US region and click Actions > Convert.
5. Next page is "Create Pending Worker: Identification" page of the Create Pending Worker flow. Leave the details as they are and click Next.
6. Next page "Create Pending Worker: Person Information". Here, the Home Address details are populated.
7. Then, click Next and this is when the above error is thrown.
1. User has run Load Geographies for US process successfully to load Vertex data.
2. User has set up the Selected Extension correctly using Manage Features by Country or Territory.
Selected Extension = Payroll Interface
Address Style = Supplemental Taxation and Reporting Address
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document