How To Update the IBLPNs Status To Received Status If IBLPNs Stuck In In_Receiving status and If IBLPN Is Not Present In Sort Receive Conf Details
(Doc ID 2631489.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 18 to 19.3 [Release 18 to 19]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IBLPN stuck in In_Receiving status and user can not able end the IBLPN by using RF Transaction Sort and Receive
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch RF Transaction "Sort and Receive"
- Scan the Receiving station
- Scan the Load or Shipment based on the screen parameter: scan-shipment-load
- Scan the Item and Qty
- Scan the Tote
- Don't end the IBLPN just press CTRL-X and come out of the Transaction
- IBLPN remains in the In_Receiving status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document