FA:SCM:MFG-Unable to Use Process Workorder Operation Transaction FBDI Template With Automatic Lot Controlled Products for Process Work Order
(Doc ID 2631936.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Complete the Operation with Lot information using Process WorkOrder Operation Transaction Import Template. There is no provision to enter the product Lot/Batch information on FBDI Template.
Import Work Order Operation Transactions Job complete with below Warning
Message text: "You can't transact work order operations that have one or more lot-controlled and serial-controlled outputs set up for automatic completion"
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Goto Applications
2. Product Management->Product Information Management->Task List->Create Final Output Item ( Lot Control- Full Control)
3. Supplychain Exceution->Work Definition->Create Work Definition
4. Supplychain Exceution->Work Execution->Create Process Manufacturing Work Order
5. Complete Material Transactions/Resource Transactions if required
6. Download FBDI for ProcessWorkOrderOperationTransactionTemplate
7. Prepare Data for load
8. Generate CSV
9. Load Interface for Import and Upload new Data File
10.Scheduled Job-Import Work Order Operation Transactions (Select Batch and Organization)
12.Import Work Order Operation Transactions Job is completed with Warning
Import Work Order Operation Transactions Job should complete Successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document