Inactive Content Items Are Displaying (Languages)
(Doc ID 2632050.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We inactivated Language Content Items (All the Englishes except for the single English), but they're still appearing.
Because the product team removed useful item search techniques from the Profiles module with 19C, we cannot find and then delete those items. So here are the issues:
- Inactive content items are displaying to end users (that is, items whose To Dates have expired)
- Inactive content items are hidden from the administrator
- Because we cannot sort by Name, it's hard to find content items
- Because there is no Search option, we cannot easily find content items.
- Because we cannot sort by Content Item name (example, clicking the Name header), it's hard to locate Content Items
How can they be deleted so that they no longer display to end users?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document