Oracle Fusion Public Sector: Field Length For Departmental Payment Options Is Not Long Enough
(Doc ID 2632462.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Agency Setup & Configuration
Field length for Departmental Payment Options is not long enough
When adding a new Department Payment Option, no error should occur.
A departmentid that is allowed to be created is too long for it to be used for the departmental payment option.
1. Log in to PSCR as implementation user.
2. Make sure a department exists that has a long name.
3. Go to the Department Payment Options page.
4. Click Add to create a new Department Payment Option.
5. Select the Department with the long name.
6. Complete other required fields.
7. Click Save.
Value XXXXXXXXXXXXX for field DepartmentId exceeds the maximum length allowed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document