While Importing Locator Value Set Values, System Popup Error File Download Failed
(Doc ID 2632790.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepared locator value set values flat file and uploaded by using account code 'scm/item/import' in File Import and Export UI. When importing locator value set values by using Manage Inventory Value Sets UI, system popup error
File download failed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prepared flat file as per (Doc ID 1953464.1)
2. Navigator->File Import and Export
3. Upload flat file from Action->Upload
4. Select file name and account code 'scm/item/import'
5. Setup and Maintenance->Manage Inventory Value Sets
6. Query the value set code
7. Click Action and select Import
8. Enter the file name and select Account 'scm/item/import' from list of values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document