Fusion Global HR: Delete Existing DOR Warning Message
(Doc ID 2632796.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Global Human Resources
When delete existing DOR there is no pop up with "We are Submitting your changes for Approval" .
When user creates a new document, after the transaction is approved, he goes to Manage Document Records task and delete the newly created document . In this case "We are Submitting your changes for Approval" banner shows up.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Person Management
2. Search employee
3. Go to Manage Document Records task
4. Select existing document type and click on Delete
5. "We are Submitting your changes for Approval" banner is not showing up
6. Login as the approver and look for the notification in BPM
7. The transaction went for approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document