Quotes And Order Access Issue
(Doc ID 2633184.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.19.07.0 version, Security Privilege Customization
Quotes and Order Access Issue
Doing OSC and CPQ integration. All Security policy setups are maintained in OSC system. Currently are enabled Quotes and Order Screen in OSC. Was added Security Policy in Quotes and Order.
1. Added “View Sales Order” Functional Security Policy in ‘Sales Representative’ role.
2. Added Data Security Policy for ‘Sales Representative’
• Access the sales order for table ZCA_SALES_ORDER_HEADERS where they are member or in management chain of associated opportunity account team, account territory team or upward territory hierarchy
• Access the sales order for table ZCA_SALES_ORDER_HEADERS where they are member or in management chain of associated opportunity sales team with view, edit or full access, member of territory team or upward territory hierarchy
3. Run all the below job
a. Synchronize Person Records
b. Synchronize User GUID
c. Retrieve Latest LDAP changes
d. Send Pending LDAP Request
e. Import User and Role Application Security Data
4. After all the changes, still all records are displaying.
5. Compared Custom Role and OOTB role. In Role comparison both Role Data security policies are same but comparisons report showing differently.
Need to Restrict the Records based on Roles.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document