Defect: Copy of Non-Workflow Portal Enabled BP Record Returned to Report but Not Found in the User Interface
(Doc ID 2633968.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 18.8]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 18.8.11
When running a User-Defined Report against Non-Workflow, Portal type Business Process record data:
Only records that have been created by the users and showing through the User Interface (UI) should be returned.
The reports returns records that; 1) do not show through the UI, 2) have a unique record number, and 3) unique data not matching any other record.
Steps To Reproduce
- Sign into Unifier as a Portal User
- Trigger the Creation of a Non-Workflow type BP record by way of copying with or without attachments
- Trigger the Print of the record in either HTML or PDF format
- Close the window without clicking on Submit
- Find that the item is not returned to the UI, but is found in the report
Because of this users believe that there are "phantom" records in the database that should be seen through the UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document