Cannot Delete A Default Value In ITEM_MASTER Worksheet
(Doc ID 2635503.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user has selected a field to have a default value in Induction sheet (such as ITEM_MASTER), the field option cannot be removed later.
Steps to recreate
1. Log into RMS
2. From the Task Menu Select Application Administration
3. Select Data Loading Template Configuration
4. Under Templates, Select ITEM_MASTER_DATA_JM
5. Under Worksheets, select ITEM_MASTER
6. Under Columns, Select INVENTORY_IND
7. Select Action, Edit
8. Select Default
9. Default Value added.
10. Select Action Edit
11. Uncheck Default
Actual result: Value does not Delete.
Expected result: User should be able to remove the default value option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document