Recommendation Rule Of Multi Node Config Cause Invalid Payload Error
(Doc ID 2635680.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 19 D and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In config, on an attribute that has set type: set and auto lock checked, Invalid Payload error triggers if the same attribute is modified via a recommendation rule with set type: forced set and added to a start node config flow.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a text attribute in config, and set it: set type = set, auto lock = checked,
- Add it on a start node config flow,
- Create a recommendation rule to modify the attribute, and set it to Forced set,
- Deploy the configuration,
- Go in config and click "Next" to go to the end node layout,
- Error is shown.
Attribute [xxxxxxxxxxxx] has an invalid payload.
The environment was upgraded to 19D.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document