Unable to Update a Work Definition Using FBDI Due to Error - You Must Assign the Primary Output xxxxxx to an Operation. (WIS-4440432)
(Doc ID 2636192.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While updating a work definition for process manufacturing
method finished good using FBDI template, the following
error is raised
You must assign the primary output xxxxxx to an operation. (WIS-4440432)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Download the FBDI template for Work Definition
2. Generate the zip file.
3. Submit "Load Interface File for Import' program
4. Once complete, navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Work Definitions ? Task list
5. Click on 'Import Work Definitions' provide the batch number and submit the program.
6. See the following error in the output file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document