The Tsf_qty Is Created Incorrectly For Customer Order When System Option Validate_custord_qty Is Disabled
(Doc ID 2637132.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When available qty is 0 at WH location for an item. Customer order transfer (COT) is getting created with 0 TSF_QTY and no reserved/expected buckets are getting populated in ITEM LOC SOH for those item/wh, store combinations.
However, order qty in ORDCUST* tables are correct. As per the system options settings, INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.VALIDATE_CUSTORD_QTY = 'N'
Ideally if WH is not having available inventory for an item this validation should be bypassed based on system option value and transfer order should be created with same QTY available in ORDCUST_DETAIL table and transfer reserved bucket of ITEM_LOC_SOH against WH should be populated with negative QTY and transfer expected bucket against online store should be populated with positive QTY.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Set INV_MOVE_UNIT_OPTIONS.VALIDATE_CUSTORD_QTY = 'N'.
2. Check if available inventory is "0" in ITEM_LOC_SOH for WH location for an item.
3. Create the customer order for that item.
4. Validate the transfer detail table and found transfer quantity is 0 for that item.
5. Transfer reserved buckets is 0 against WH location and transfer expected bucket is also 0 at online store location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document