Unable To Approve Cost Change Template Upload
(Doc ID 2637555.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a cost change using the upload template, the cost change is created but will not auto approve due to below warning message:
Error : "Unable to approve the cost change because one of the unit costs exceeds supplier cost change boundaries."
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Download cost change template.
2. Enter data on cost_changes tab.
3. Enter data on the cost_change_items tab.
4. Save template.
5. From RMS, cost.
6. Upload cost change from file.
7. Browse to your saved file.
8. Upload to RMS table.
9. See warnings in the review status screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document