Order Submission Failed When Trying to Place Order After Deleting a Promotion
(Doc ID 2637923.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever trying to create a new order for a user from Agent console, the below error message will be thrown:
"message": "Order Submisssion Failed"
Steps to Reproduce:
- Creating an amount off order discount promotion with a coupon
- Log into the storefront and place an order that would allow the promotion upon entering the coupon code.
- Do not complete the check out process,leave cart as is with the active promotion associated with the profile.
- Go to Admin, delete the promotion, and publish.
- Go to the Agent console, searched for the user and try to create a new order for the user, error will be thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document