Tax Rules Rapid Implementation Error: Parent entity does not exist for tax regime: %%% and tax: %%% and rule type: Determine tax applicability and rule code: %%%
(Doc ID 2638205.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform a Rapid Implementation for tax rules
the following error occurs.
Parent entity does not exist for tax regime: %% and tax: %% and rule type: %%% and rule code: %%%
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On Navigator
2. Go to Setup and Maintenance
3. Query by Task: Manage Tax Rules
4. Click on Rapid Setup spreadsheets
5. Choose Upload Tax rates from a Spreadsheet
6. Wait until the process ends
7. Reviewed the log file and observed the error described is there
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document