Deletion Of Store/Day does not Trigger Data Reversals To General Ledger
(Doc ID 2638434.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deletion of Store/Day does not trigger data reversals to General Ledger(GL).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Day1: Load sales for a store/day and close the store/day.
2. Run End of day batches and interface data to GL.
3. Day2: Open the Store/Day and Delete the Store/Day.
4. Run End of day batches to interface data to GL.
5. No reversals are posted for the deleted Store/Day.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document