Users Are Not Receiving Verification Emails From Identity Cloud Service
(Doc ID 2638915.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to send a verification email from "Identity Cloud Service", no email is received by any users.
Users receive a verification email.
- Browse to the Primavera Cloud Portal.
- Open the link for "Identity Cloud Service".
- Select the "Email Options" tab.
- Click the "Resend Email" button.
- No emails are received by the users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document