On-hand Discrepancy in Supplies and Demand Table
(Doc ID 2639153.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The total on-hand of the item is equal to one value, but in Supplies and Demand table the value is a different value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Supply Chain Planning
2. Plan Inputs
4. Collect Planning Data
5. Run the collections in Net change mode.
6. Go to Supplies and Demands table
7. See on-hand quantity discrepancy exist in supply plan tables.
8. Repeat process but collecting in Targeted mode. There is no discrepancy in quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document