Expense Adjustments created incorrectly post 19D upgrade
(Doc ID 2639662.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid receipt accounting distributions created when clearing accruals
1. Create Expense PO with Quantity (Qty) = 1 at price = 73970.56
2. Create 2 partial receipts of Qty1 = 0.66922 and Qty2 = 0.04978, so total Received Qty = 0.718997862
3. Create and match Invoice for first Receipt Qty, Billed = 49502.42
4. Run Create Receipt Accounting Distributions.
5. Run Accrual Clearing against above PO
6. Net Results Expense account has double debit, one Debit = 49502.5781632 from PO Delivery and another Debit = 49502.42 from accrual clearing (while expected is CR 3682.41)
7. Expense Accrual has the correct DR = 3682.41
Upgrade to 19D
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document