FA: SCM: OM: Return (RMA) Order Cancellation Fails With: The receipt advice line update or cancel was not processed because one or more of the transaction lines had errors.
(Doc ID 2640086.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is reported on return orders after the ESS Process - Send Receipt Confirmation - has been run:
The following steps can be executed to replicate the issue.
1. Create an order, with an unreferenced return line.
2. The line is progressed to - await receiving.
3. Create a revision - changing the quantitiy and submit.
4. The line is progressed to - await receiving.
5. Receive and put away the quantity on the return order.
6. Do NOT run the Send Receipt confirmation ESS.
7. Revise the order to cancel or update the line. NOTE: Validation is not triggered to check the status of the line in receiving, the change is accepted.
8. The Return Order Line is locked at in the receiving task, where the status is either cancel_pending or change_pending with the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document