Error On Lead After Triggering Groovy Script From Object Level Validation
(Doc ID 2640104.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why Getting application error while creating lead?
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a Lead.
2) Associate an existing contact which has an Open Opportunity.
3) System throws error saying the Contact is already associated with an Open Opportunity.
4) Remove the contact try to save the Lead.
5) Same contact populates back in the Existing Contact field and throws previous error.
6)Try to associate a different contact which is already associated with an Open Opportunity.
7)System throws error saying the Contact is already associated with an Open Opportunity.
8) Remove this contact and save the Lead.
9) System throws "Oracle.jbo.key error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document