Dashboard: Show Data From 'Current Shell And Sub-Shells' Changes To 'Current Shell Only'
(Doc ID 2640260.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 18.8]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.2 to 19.11 [Release 19.2 to 19.11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 18.8.10 through 18.8.13 : Version 19 code stream Classic View (old UI)
When defining a Dashboard and selecting 'Current Shell and Sub-Shells' for the 'Show Data From' setting:
The setting should remain static and the Dashboard should return data from 'Current Shell and Sub-Shells'.
The setting to change to 'Current Shell Only' after clicking on the OK button.
Steps To Reproduce
- In any shell that has sub-shells, Edit the Dashboard and in the Source Details click on Add and select Drilldown.
- In the Edit Drilldown Block window Select the Data Cube and populate the Block Title.
- Click on the Add button under Drilldown Detail.
- In the next window populate Title, and ensure that "Current Shell and Sub-Shells" is selected for the 'Show Data From' field.
- Populate the remaining values and click on the OK button to close the window, click on the OK button to close the Edit Drilldown Block.
- Click on Modify and find that "Current Shell and Sub-Shells" is still selected, click OK to close the window, click on the Apply button, click on the Modify button and find that "Current Shell and Sub-Shells" is still selected.
- Click on th OK button to close the window, click on the OK button to close the Edit Drilldown Block window.
- Without closing the Edit Dashboard window check the data and find that the setting has been changed to "Current Shell Only".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document