Partially Complete Work Order gives incorrect Requested Quantity on Shipment Lines
(Doc ID 2640381.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Work Order (WO) , created for a Back-to-Back (B2B) Make flow , is partially completed
find the quantity is incorrectly calculated on the associated Shipment Lines.
Due to this issue, System is incorrectly shipping out more quantity than what is completed against the WO
1. Create a B2B Make Order for say 100 qty
2. Work Order is created for 100
3. Now partially complete the WO for say 30
4. Create Pick Wave and Pick Confirm , 30 is staged and 70 is backordered
5. Ship Confirm 30
6. Now complete the WO for another 35
7. Create Pick Wave and see 3 Shipment Lines
30 is Interfaced
65 (30+35) is Released to Warehouse .. this is incorrect .. should have been
5 is Backordered .. this is again incorrect .. should be 35
Expect the requested quantity on the second completion of the WO to match the then partially completed quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document