PBCS - Dashboards: Cannot Save Transparent Colors in Charts
(Doc ID 2641361.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 20.01.29 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If select the transparent color in chart, it is displayed in black.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the dashboards.
2. Select Designer icon.
3. Select Settings in chart.
4. Select Colors tab in Settings dialog.
5. Select Transparent color in Series 1.
6. Select Close in Settings dialog.
7. Select Save in Designer screen.
"Dashboard definition saved successfully in folder Library" message is displayed.
8. Select Close in Designer screen.
9. Re-Open the dashboards.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document