OSC for Outlook: Sync error oracle.jbo.ListBindingMismatchException JBO-25071: Applying List binding LOV
(Doc ID 2641551.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.13.19.04.0, OSC for Outlook
New activities are not getting synced from Outlook to SUI.
Error Message from general logs
JBO-27024: Failed to validate a row with key oracle.jbo.Key[300000112911036 ] in ActivityEOJBO-25183: Exception in expression "oracle.apps.crmCommon.activities.publicModel.activityManagement.entity.ActivityEO" trigger "Populate_Campaign" : oracle.jbo.ListBindingMismatchException JBO-25071: Applying List binding LOV_For_Campaign_c with given set of values leads to multiple matching rows for a row of type:Activity, key
Steps to reproduce:
1. create a custom object 'Campaign', create 2 records. Name doesn't matter.
2. create a DCL in object 'Account' to refer to the custom object in #1
3. create a beforeinsert trigger 'Populate_Campaign' in object 'activity'
4. create an activity from outlook without specifying account or Campaign.
5. Run full Sync, it errors out with multiple matching row error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document