Adding Configuration to a Transaction Through SOAP Sends All Unsued Config Attributes as Empty String Triggering Auto-lock
(Doc ID 2642030.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 19 D to 19 D Patch 3 [Release 19]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When triggering a SOAP Configure API call, no value is returned for anattribute not being sent in the payload and with the below properties
- Set type > Set, Auto-lock checked
- Recommendation rule with Set type > Set
Steps to reproduce
- Create an attribute with Set type Set and Auto-lock checked
- Create a recommendation rule with Set Type ->Set
- Trigger a SOAP Configure API call without sending any value for that attribute
- Notice that the attribute will enter in Auto-Lock.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document