CG Mobile app: The “Retail Execution” Application User Don't Have Access to The Routes.
(Doc ID 2642688.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales for Consumer Goods - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Consumer Goods Mobile App
The “Retail Execution” application does not download the routes.
User has these roles:
• Consumer Goods Cashier
• Custom Objects Administration (ORA_CRM_EXTN_ROLE)
• Employee (ORA_PER_EMPLOYEE_ABSTRACT)
• Resource (ORA_HZ_RESOURCE_ABSTRACT)
• Sales Representative Custom(ZBS_SALES_REPRESENTATIVE_JOB_CUSTOM)
In addition, there is a Distribution Centre with a route, a route allocation, and user is added to resources. After starting the app, a message appear indicating that user account does not have access to the route.
You don't have access to the route. Contact your sales application administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps as a Sales rep user:
1. Complete all the setup for CG mobile on SUI
2. Run ESS jobs for downloading routes, appointments and shopping cart
3. After login to CG mobile, routes are downloaded , cannot create appointment
4. Reload app again, now user sees the error
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot access route
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document