Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud:Expiration Date Does Not Extend After Inspection Is Passed
(Doc ID 2642747.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Permits Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Permit is issued we have an expectation that the expiration date will update after successful completion of an inspection. However, it is staying the same.
1. Configure the expiration group/rule and assign it to a permit type.
2. Submit an application for that permit type and process it through to issuance.
3. Note the expiration date.
4. Schedule an inspection.
5. At least 1 day later, so you can tell if the expiration date gets changed, complete the inspection with a Pass/Approve result.
6. Check to see if your expiration date got moved out after you completed the inspection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document